Friday, August 24, 2007

Crazy, all the lovers have been tagged...

Jon Galt (his blog is here), tagged me. This kinda suprised me cause we've commented a few times on each others blogs, but i didn't think either of us were regular readers or anything. And yet when he had to pick three people to tag, he picked me. How flattering (flattering cause he's a HOT mofo, with a rocking bod and decidedly bi-accepting outlook on life). So i figured, why not, I'll play along.




*What side of the heart do you draw first? The outside?
*Can you dive without plugging your nose? Well, I'm not known, generally, for my aquatic skills, but I can go under water without holding my nose, if it were necesary to do so.
*What color is your phone? Surprisingly, it's not purple. It's black. Although the background on the face's screen IS purple.
*Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Physically tied to? Ryan Phillippe, face to face, and naked. So he'd have to grind and slide against me to get out of whatever we're tied with. (like I'm gonne try to get untied in that situation, pffft, riiiight!)
*Where are you right now? In front of my computer.
*How do you feel about carrots? I'm not sure I 'feel' about carrots at all. They're tasty, usually, but only raw. I hate cooked carrots.
*How many chairs at the dining room table? Four.
*Who is the best Spice Girl? You mean there IS a best Spice Girl? Who knew there was even a good one? I don't have the slightest clue, but I'll tell ya who the LUCKIEST one is! the bitch that gets to shag Beckham, that's who!
*Do you know what time it is? Yes.
*What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Use the phone to call for help. Or reassure the claustrophobic hot guy with me that if he removed his clothes, he'd be MUCH more comfortable. And then break the phone while his back is turned.
*What's your favorite kind of gum? Orbit Bubblemint
*T or F: All is fair in love and war? False. There ain't nothing fair about love OR war.
*Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to? Shouldn't that be 'meaning of'? And no I don't cause, if I don't know what the word means, how can I use it at all? And what kinda stupid question is this anyway?
*Do you like to sleep? Way too much.
*Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? Indiana and Arizona, I think.
*Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down? I believe I've heard it. But yeah, Sugar I DO like going down, thanks for asking.
*Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? Sure. I could sell it to pay off some bills.
*What's something you've always wanted? To weigh about 100 lbs less.
*Do you wear a lot of black? Well, I own some black things: jeans, socks, t-shirts, undies, but I rarely wear them all at once. I am too old to be a Goth. Hell, I'm old enough to have fathered a few Goths myself.
*Describe your hair. Well, there's a lot of it, all over my body....
*Are you an adult? Only chronologically.
*Who is/are your best friends? Well, my BEST friend would have to be my momma (And yes,I AM a sissy-boy queer, thanks for noticing). But beyond that, there's Aggie, and Phoenix, and Amie, and Ghostie, and A Local Celebrity Mr. David Parispeking, and Mark, and AJ, and so on and so forth.
*Do you have a tan? In my box of crayons, yes I do. Along with a Burnt Umber and a Periwinkle.
*Are you a television addict? Used to be. there just isnt' much on TV worth my time anymore.
*Do you enjoy spending time with your mom? See a few questions above.
*Are you a sugar freak? I am a Type-2 diabetic, so I'd have to yes, to mine own detriment actually.
*What is your favorite movie? the Holy Grail ranks high. Latter Days. Trick.
*What's your sign? The one that reads "Free Custom Condom Fittings Here!" Astrologically, I'm a Sagittarius.
*Where do you wish you were right now? Toronto....wish it at least once a day...
*Who did you copy this from? Jon Galt, Sex Magnet
*How do you know them? I'd like to say from the hot, sweaty, decadent, toe-curling, neighbor-rousing, knock-the-paintings-off-the-walls sex that we had last weekend, BUT it's just from reading each others' blogs.
*Would you have sex with them? Um, well, let me think aboutYES!
*What brand of shirt are you wearing? right now, I am not wearing any shirt.
*Have you ever smoked anything? Cigarettes a few times. Marijuana about six times in college.

Hmm, so that's it then. Thanks, Jon. I linked to your blog (probably the only kinda linkage I'm gonna get with you), so I'll be checking in regularly. I'm supposed to tag three other people, but I'll just let anyone who wants to tag themselves, and answer on thier own blogs.

POLT

A seven foot psychotic woman in a leather mask is scarier than me. - Nightwing, The Outsiders #35

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polt, my friend, you flatter me... and I appreciate every moment of it!!!

I LOVED your answers ~~~ Periwinkle... BWAHAHAHA! Too perfect.

Thanks for playing.
HUG

Anonymous said...

Hawaii and Arizona don't have DST I think. Having been born and raised in Indiana and living here for over 50 years I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the worthless place. We do have DST thanks to our Gov. Mitch the Bitch.

Anonymous said...

Your sign answer cracked me up. Actually quite a few of your answers had me giggling. Great stuff. :o)