Sunday, October 31, 2010

Only masks, they let you rent...

So it's Halloween, and I had no idea for a costume. Luckily the boys at http://www.cockyandrude.com/ came to my rescue. They posted a Rainbow Poo mask and told everyone we could use it.

And I did.

But I used the printer at work, which isn't a color printer. So my Rainbow Poo mask came out kinda...grey. Yeah, it looks like it's Ghetto Rainbow Poo. Whatever.

So this is ME, with a Rainbow Poo mask!



And this is Mama Polt in a Rainbow Poo mask!



And this is Angel in a Rainbow Poo mask!



And this is Mama Polt and I sharing a Rainbow Poo mask!



And this is Kris, in his Virginian costume, with a Rainbow Poo mask!



And this is my car Sebastian in a Rainbow Poo mask!



And finally, this is me again but with a rainbow scarf wrapped around my head...AND a Rainbow Poo mask!


I wanna thank Adam and Mikey for giving me, and so many others, a Halloween costume for 2010!

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

LOL Too funny. That is perfect and Mama Polt makes me laugh. I love it with the rainbow scarf.

that's J-O-S-H said...

So much scat@

Anonymous said...

Interesting... very interesting.

Wish I had known. I've got my color laser printer all hooked up.

john said...

I love that your mother took a photo of herself with a poo mask on. She is the best.

Michelle M. said...

Mama Polt is a great sport.

The Sebastian photo cracks me up!