Monday, July 28, 2014

Louis, play us a song, Louis, Louis.....

So this weekend...yeah, it was fun.  Louis came up for the weekend to get away from DC and relax.  He got here later in the evening.  He had driven up shirtless....seeing him pull up and park that way was a great start.

We sat down, planning to talk and catch up, but....well, it didn't happen. It quickly turned to bedtimesexxyfun.  Following that, we came back downstairs and watched a bit of TV before then going to back to bed to sleep.

WE woke up Saturday, had some more bedtimesexxyfun, and then slept a bit longer.  Finally, a little before noon, we got up and dressed.  Then we walked to Montezuma's  for a delicious lunch.  After this we walked down to Main Street.

Waynesboro is having its Destination Arts again this year.  Once again, they've taken some empty store fronts on Main Street and converted them into galleries for local artists: painting, photography, sculpture, crafts.  I went last year once and enjoyed myself, so Louis and I went this year and had fun again.  There were only 5 galleries this year (instead of 7), and they had music downtown in the square.  When we got there is was traditional Korean music, which we watched for a bit before continuing.

We then walked back home here.  We watched the last half of the first Austin Powers movie on TV.  Then while he looked at some stuff for the exams he just took (architect things) and future ones he'll take, I ended up taking a nap.  On the couch.  While he sat on the floor right next to with his laptop on the coffee table.
Yeah, I know, GREAT HOST, right, napping like that.  But I did reach out and rub his neck and hair and back with my hand when I was conscious enough to do so.  And he later said he didn't care, cause all the stuff he was looking at would just have bored me.

So then he wanted to watch a show on his computer...the first episode of the 13th season of Project Runway.  And now, damn him, I am hooked.  I'll be watching it every week. It only EVER takes one episode to get me hooked on that show.  I've tried to avoid it, but now....I'm in.

We made some instant coffee and sat on the front porch and enjoyed it, talking.  he mentioned several times how quiet it is here, even though I live on a, what I thought was, noisy street, it's still quieter than his place.  That's why he enjoys coming here.

So after showering together, we headed out to Applebees for supper. While there we discussed Xmen movies (I LOVE hanging out with a fellow comic book fan.  We can discuss so much.), and upon returning home, we watched the second X-Men movie DVD.

He had mentioned that he wanted to check out the local gay bar, so we then headed out to The Lodge.  We got there just prior to a drag show starting.  And then I did something I have never in my life done before: Watched a drag show, outside.  On a patio.  In the rain.  Who KNEW such things happened?  I had thought, just a sunlight is NOT a drag queen's friend, nor would rain be.  And granted it was just spitting rain, not a downpour, but still...who knew?  We were really only about 40 minutes when we were both tired, and we came home.

Next morning, when we woke up, more bedstimesexxyfun and then some cuddling.  And then he showered, packed up and was on his way back to DC (driving shirtless with the windows down, just like he had when he drove up here).

A really fun, relaxing weekend for both of us.  Hopefully we'll get to do it again sometime soon.

Louis all wrapped up in bed.

Louis watching something on TV

Louis and his coffee on the front porch.

Louis (and my arm) while we watched X2.

POLT        

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

What? Project Runway is on again? I'll have to start recording it.

Glad you had a fun weekend!