Friday, August 29, 2014

But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas....

Back in the day (the Clinton Years) when I was bored and flipping through the tv channels to watch, if I ever came across this guys show, I'd immediately stop and watch it!


His name is Robert Tilton.  No, he's not doing 'Jazz Hands' in the photo, although since it's him, he very well MAY be, who knows?    I always found him immensely entertaining, he always made me laugh.  His facial expressions.   The pauses he made, when you knew he had no idea what to say next, and while trying to think of something, he's just throw out a 'HALLELUJAH!" for no discernible reason. How he'd suddenly just start "speaking in tongues" out of the blue.  How he put his hand up and invite the person who had written him to put their hand on their tv screen and 'feel the POWER of JAY-sus flow through your screen from my hand to yours!'  How he's sell scraps of torn cloth (never just giving them away, mind you) that he had blessed and that people were supposed to pray with to make all their dreams come true.  

Very comical stuff.  I wonder sometimes if he's still doing his schtick; gouging naive or senile old ladies out of the Social Security so he could have $1000 suits and $500 haircuts (but I mean, just LOOK at his hair....worth every penny, I'd say).


Anyway, I discovered online THIS little gem today.  oh my GOD, did I laugh and laugh.  It's so much funnier with the fart noises!  Check it out.  And seriously, watch it all the way through, cause while you'll get the gist of it pretty early, some of these clips are just too hilarious NOT to be seen.





POLT

No comments: