Saturday, December 20, 2014

Wear my ring, on your finger, wear my love...

One of my favorite comic books has always been The Legion Of Super-Heroes.  One thing all the Legionnaires had, even if they could fly on their own was a Legion Flight Ring.  See?

All the Legionnaires have one!

Cosmic Boy using his flight ring.

Brainiac 5 invented the flight rings.

Even Superman has a Legion flight ring from his days as a member of the Legion when he was Superboy!

Anyway, I've always wanted one.  And so I got myself and early birthday present...can you guess what it is?


Yep, that's my OWN Legion Flight Ring! (which unfortunately doesn't allow the wearer the actually fly...but that's neither here nor there) What matters is I've FINALLY got a Legion Flight Ring to call my own!

Now, pardon me while I clean up after my geekgasm here....

POLT

  

1 comment: