Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 26)...

Chapter 1, Page 26...

SO this was the day of the Big Blizzard Of 2015....that wasn't.   I mean, yeah, we got some snow and stuff, but nothing like what they predicted.

I had a doctors appointment, but I called to cancel it (attempting to do so on Sunday, but not being able to leave a message on their voicemail) and after waiting 45 minutes on hold I finally got through to cancel it and reschedule it for next Monday.

Other than doing a load of laundry, I spent the entire day just chillin.  I read a lot, was on the computer a lot, never even turned the TV on once.  I only left the house to get the newspaper in the morning and then to walk to The Waynesburger for supper, and had leftover pasta for lunch..   Oh and naturally I napped.  Twice.  But hey, it was a lazy day.

Mom called me and we spent a frustrating twenty minutes on the phone with me trying to explain to her how to change her Yahoo password.  *SIGH*  But then I was on the other end later in the evening...

Friday, everything worked fine with my computer. Suddenly Saturday, some videos weren't playing.  Well they were playing and I could hear them, but all I saw was a black screen.  Then, suddenly and without reason yesterday, Vines did the same thing.  And then later I noticed the video *I* had posting on YouTube started doing it as well...but not all the other videos!  I couldn't understand what was happening!  I it was very frustrating as well.

So on Facebook I messaged StratCat and we spent the next half hour, messaging back and forth with her suggesting things, then having to tell me where to click and stuff, and me trying it.  And then having to tell me where to CORRECTLY click and stuff...cause she's much more computer savvy than me.  But the bottom line is, she got it fixed for me!  YAY!  And now I can view ALL the videos as God intended them to be viewed (although whether God intended any of those videos to be viewed at ALL is a different issue).  And all it cost me is a bottle of Asti for her sometime soon!

And after that, I went to bed to read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: