Thursday, January 29, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 28)...

Chapter 1, page 28...

So yesterday, work was okay, in the morning anyway.  IN the afternoon, I had a meeting and then after that, since a coworker of mine had to go home for an emergency around his house, I had to sit in on some hearings with another agency.   We have these hearings periodically, and I hate them.  I detest them with a passion.  And I wasn't planning on having to them yesterday, but...well I had to do it cause there was no one else.

And dear GOD I hated it.  It was so frustrating.  And it pissed me off.  Tremendously.  It was hectic and I had no patience for all the shit that was going down.   Shit that was, well, actually nothing, but since I was dealing with it and this other agency, I blew them all up into these huge mountains of shit.  I think I have a mental block about having to deal with this agency.  But oh it was awful.

And then, coming home from work, naturally I got behind every stinking slow driving idiot from my work to my home...a serious case of road rage...or work rage that just bled over to the road.  When I got back to town I paid my car insurance at the agency, and then stopped at Rutters and got a batch of their BBQ wings.  THE best wings around.  I did quite enjoy them.

I just hung out here the rest of the night, playing on the computer, watching some TV reading.  I actually, later in the evening, started watching YouTube videos, and kinda got lost in them.  Stayed up later than I intended.  And then I went to bed and quickly to sleep.

POLT

No comments: