Friday, January 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 29)...

Chapter 1, Page 29...

Not too much to write today.  Work was fine all day.  There was sleet, freezing rain and snow on the drive home, but it wasn't too bad, I just took it slow and got home safely.  Stopped at Rutters for a delicious sub, which I definitely should NOT have had, cause, despite it's deliciousness, it threw my blood sugar all out of whack.  Which I knew it would.  But even I didn't expect the 355 rating at my bedtime check.  This morning it was 188...not good, but not as bad as it has been. *SIGH*

In the evening, I was on the computer a bit, read some.  And then decided to start binge watching Star Trek: Enterprise.  Got through the first episode two parter and through the second one.  It's surprisingly not as bad as I remembered...at least through these two episodes.  Course, there was the blatant sexism of having the female alien, the beautiful female alien, have the ability to detect whether someone is 'trust worthy'...but of COURSE she has to kiss them to do it. *SIGH*  And then there was the Vulcan lady and Trip having to rub each other with disinfectant gel upon return to the ship.  Really?  Just a thin pretense to show Jolene Blaock in panties and a flimsy top with her HUGE breasts and erect nipples tenting out the front.  Sad really.

But anyway, after watching these I went to bed, read, and soon to sleep.

POLT

No comments: