Saturday, February 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 58)...

Chapter 2, Page 27....

Today, I was at work by myself, but it was okay.  Not extremely busy, although busy enough to...well, to keep me busy.  Handled a few new clients, talked to a few existing ones, that sorta stuff.

After work, I came home, got my tax stuff, and went to Liberty Tax Service to get my taxes done, by Bonnie.  She's done them, like the last 5 years, and I LOVE Bonnie!  She's so good at what she does, and so friendly too.  Mom went out Thursday, mom told me, at 1:00, which was her appointment time and she was there until 2:30!  And I said, "Oh no, how horrible!  There must have been some problem with your taxes!"  And she said, no they got them done relatively quickly.  After that, since Bonnie had no other appointments, and no one just walked to get them done, they just sat and chatted!  That's mom! And Bonnie too!

Anyway, I'll be getting back more than last year, which is always good.  But I couldn't use my new energy efficient dishwasher I put in last year.  Nope, that wasn't allowed.  *SIGH*

After that, I came home and putzed around here doing....the normal stuff (in other words, nothing important).  I didn't go to bed too late, cause I knew I'd have to get up to get to work, and they had like two new clients that arrived very late and would still be waiting for me tomorrow.  So around ten, I think, I turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: