Sunday, March 01, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 59)...

Chapter 2, Page 28...

I managed to get up without too much of a hassle, and to work with even less of a hassle.  But work itself...busy, busy, busy.  Had 12 new clients to take care of.  That's a full day's work, right there!  BUt I did manage to get them all taken care of.  Made me tired in the process though.

On the way home from work, I stopped at Taco Bell.  Not the best place for food, especially for the diabeeeetus, but I was really jonesing for some tacos, so, I got some and brought them home.  After eating them, I read some, and got on the computer and putzed around for a bit.

I turned on the TV just to see what was one and the movie based on the book "Mortal Insturments: City Of Bones" was just getting ready to start.  The book was...mildly interesting, so I thought I'd check the movie out.  It was, without a doubt, not interesting.  At all.  It had a decent look to it, but really, wasn't that good.  Despite a few guys, even one with a hairthing, going shirtless a few times.  And even Kevin Zegers and Jonathon Rhys Meyers couldn't save the film.

When it was over, it was 9:00.  I fooled around online a bit more and then went to bed, about 9:30.  On a Saturday night.  Yeah, 20 years ago, at that time on a Saturday night, I was just getting ready to get into the shower and get cleaned up for my weekly trip to the gay bar in Hagerstown.  Polt at 27: Getting ready to go out and drink and dance and party; Polt at 47: Going to bed.  *SIGH*

I leave you though, with some shots of those shirtless guys in the movie.  Enjoy.



I know this last one isn't technically shirtless, but his shirt and jacket ARE hanging open, and he's only wearing boxers, and I couldn't find a better photo of him. But I DID find a closeup of his (Asian Godrey Gao's) face makeup from the movie, and TRUE shirtless pic of him, from when he was modeling.  See below:


And yes, despite ALL this...the movie was blah.

POLT

No comments: