Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 61)...

Chapter 3, Page 2...

I got up early cause Mom and I were going to look at the cottages. (Ironic how on a Sunday when I had NO reason to get up, I was up at 6:30, but on Monday when I had something going on early, I had a helluva time getting up)  She picked me up, we stopped at Rutters for her to get gas and me to get coffee and then off we went.

The drive to Quincy takes less than ten minutes.  And we checked out both the cottages.  She said she'd decide by the end of the week.  I came home and watched more of Baseball until it was time to go her place for lunch.  Mom had made hog maw (which I know grosses most people out, but it's really delicious!).

Following lunch, I drove to the grocery store cause I wanted to get two items....and ended up leaving having spent $47 dollars on various stuff.  *SIGH*  I had to call mom and tell her cause that's the kind of stuff SHE did.

I came home put the groceries away and settled in to watch more Baseball, and ended up watching three episodes.  There was talk of bad weather for Tuesday, ice and sleet and freezing rain starting about noon. So my plan was to get to bed early, to get up at 5:15am and getting to work by 6 and just leave early.  And so at 8:00, I checked my blood sugar, gave myself the insulin shot and went to bed.  Read a bit and then turned out the light right around 9PM.

POLT

No comments: