Saturday, March 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 85)...

Chapter 3, Page 27...

It's late and I'm tired, so let's just get this done.  Friday, I got to work, work was no problem.  I came home opened Tam's gift and laughed and laughed.  I sat around and didn't do much at all.  Then I paid the bills for the month (including some local taxes from last year, and the local taxes for the 1st Quarter of this year).  And  I decided, since I needed some exercise, I walked them over to the Post Office.  Even though it was chilly and breezy, I walked close to 45 minutes and went a bit over 2 miles. I don't have the exact numbers, because the app I use decided to go on the rag during my walk.  I think I need a new app.  Anyway, following that, I came home, went to bed and read.

POLT

No comments: