Sunday, April 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 114)...

Chapter 4, Page 25...

Got to work Saturday without problems.  The morning was busy with the new clients.  The afternoon was busy spent catching up on the paperwork I had to do and I got it all done.

I came home, putzed around on the computer and ate a quick bite to eat before leaving.   I picked up mom and then we went to Michelle's house.  And then the three of us went to a local high school to watch their production of "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee".  A pretty good production, actually.  I laughed quite a bit the first act.  After intermission, not so much.  But it was still a fun, good show.

Following this, as is tradition, we ate at The Waffle House.  I had some kind of special: two eggs, hash brown, two pieces of toast, bacon and a waffle.  And yes, all of that IS horrible to have at 1030 at night.  Especially drizzling the syrup all over the waffle....carb overload.  On a better note, this morning when i tested my blood sugar it was only 171.  Still kinda high, but pretty damn good for all I ate so late at night.

(just by means of explaining: Michelle and I have gone to this school's spring production for like 10 years together.  There's a lady I work with who had gone with us for several years.  So we got three tickets.  But then, Saturday night, she was unable to go, so I asked mom and she went.)

POLT

No comments: