Sunday, May 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 143)....

Chapter 5, Page 23....

Saturday, I got to work without any issues.  Work was pretty good, a few new clients, a lot of paperwork....just your normal average Saturday.

It was another beautiful day: cool, nice breeze, sunny.  It was just an amazing day.  And so nice considering all this week it's going to get back up into the 90s...heat, humidity...just a lil slice of hell.  So, to enjoy the good weather, while I could, as soon as I got home, I changed my shirt, threw in my earbuds and went out for a walk.  Fifty one minutes and 3.11 miles later, I returned home.

I watched a few episodes of Babylon 5 and then decided to get a salad from Rutters for supper.  On the way back with it, I noticed the hedge at the back of my yard was rather high.  It had needed clipped for a few weeks.  So I brought the salad inside, grabbed the clippers, and headed back out.

I clipped the hedge down to its roots, but left the clippings lay.  When I got inside, I called and left a message with mom, asking her, when she comes down Sunday, to bring one of those large thick contractor bags she has.  And then I ate the salad while watching more episdoes (I watched a complete CD's worth...four episodes).

After I was done with the four of them, I went to bed, read a bit and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: