Monday, July 06, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 187)...

Chapter 7, Page 5...

Not a whole lot put here today, Sunday was a lazy day for me.  My uncle was having wings for lunch, but as my stomach was still kinda not right, I begged off with my apologizes.  I spent the rest of the day, basically sitting on the couch.  I was online a bit.  I read a lot, actually finishing up the Doctor Who book I started the day before (it was only 245 pages, and with big print, and it totally grabbed me and kept my attention all the way through).  I napped, twice, for very short times.  Mom stopped by and brought me some leftover wings, I'll eat them another day.  She also told me her realtor came over with the numbers and figures and all, and they calculate up mom's counter offer.  I think she went a little too low, myself.  But as she said, she doesn't know when or if anyone else will put a contract on it, and the sooner she gets rid of it the sooner she doesnt have to worry about it again.  I think that's why she's going a little lower than I think she should, so she can be rid of it.  But nonetheless, she's not ripping herself off or anything.  I mean it's still a decent counter offer...I just think she could do better.  But it's not my house.  And then in the evening, I was on Netflix streaming and found that Disney movie: Atlantis, the Lost Empire.  Despite having tons of famous people lending their voices (Micheal J Fox, James Garner, Leonard Nimoy, the girl that played Ivanova on Babylon 5, etc) it still wasnt a very good movie.  The animation was fine, but the story....blech.

Anyways, after that I went upstairs, showered, changed my bedsheets (putting on the brand new first time every used PURPLE set of sheets) and then read some and went to bed

POLT

No comments: