Friday, July 31, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 212)...

Chapter 7, Page 30....

Today, i got to work early again, but man, I was not feeling work.  I wasn't feeling terribly well either, still have the scratchy throat and congestion and headache.  So I wasn't firing on all cylinders, but I still managed to get everything done I needed to get done.  For lunch, I went back to Panera Bread, for the second time this week, just cause I wanted something a little more satisfying than what we were having here.  So I got the chicken Caesar salad and half a ham and Swiss sandwich.

After work, I went to mom's as planned.  I left my car with her and got hers.  I drove it back home here, changed my clothes and then immediately set about taking the old coffee table apart.  I needed an Allen wrench to do it, so I got mine, turned it upside down on the new coffee table and started taking the legs off (and yes, I am, just like you, surprised that not only did I know what an Allen wrench was, but also that I HAD one AND I knew where mine was!)  Once I had the legs off, I put them in a bag, put the screws, along with the Allen wrench, into an old pill bottle, and put everything in the back of mom's car (she had put her back seats down so it would fit, and hence why I needed her car, cause the back seats in mine don't go down).  The whole process took less than twenty minutes.  Yay me.

I turned the TV on and laid on the couch to watch it a bit.  I have no idea what I was watching, I think something about Napoleons defeat at Waterloo, but I not sure, cause I promptly fell asleep into 20 minute nap.  The only reason I woke up was because Mom called.

Now that I was back up, I made a TV dinner for supper. Then I sat on the couch and read some before getting back online.  I was also texting with FDot.  Since he's going on a cross country trip here in a week or two, I got him a journal and sent it to him.  I wrote in journals when I was going to Toronto, detailing everything: not only who with, when and where I had sex, but also mundane things, like the price of gas, how long it took to drive from place to place, places I ate up there, interesting little trivial things I saw.  It really meant nothing at the time, but now when I got back and read them, it brings back memories.  So I sent FDot one so he could do that same.  And we texted about all manner of topics.

eventually, it was time to go to bed.  I took a shower first, as I was feeling a bit...sticky from the humidity.  And then I laid in bed and read until I went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 174

POLT

No comments: