Saturday, August 01, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 213)...

Chapter 7, Page 31...

This morning, I managed to get to work again early.  Not really sure why, cause my ass ended up dragging five feet behind me the whole day.  I got done the things I needed to, but really wasn't feeling it at all.  And was yawning quite a bit as well.  I was one tired puppy.

When work was over, though, I drove over to Kris'.  We got the coffee table legs on and the coffee table those legs in like 5 minutes.  He and I talked for a few minutes about his upcoming trip to California, and, of all things, shoes.  As I left, I got a big hug, a thank you, and a few kisses...the last of which made the whole thing worthwhile.

I then drove to mom's house, where we exchanged car keys.  I sat there at her place and talked with her for about a half hour.  She mentioned wanting a cheese steak, I told her I could check the Waynesburger menu.  I found out they did indeed have cheese steaks, and then I suggested we go there for supper.

I came home, changed my clothes and watered the garden out front.  She went to the bathroom, put her car in her garage, and then called me.  I then left my house.  We both walked towards Waynesburger, meeting about halfway there, and then walked the rest of the way together.

It was warm, but not as hot as it had been earlier in the week.  Nor as humid.  Had I known it wouldn't be so hot, I would have worn sneakers, not sandals, and brought my earbuds and taken a walk after we were done eating.

As it was, mom and I got to Waynesburger, she got her cheese steak, I got a burger and fries, and we ate them there and enjoyed them.  Then, since it was Friday night, we decided to walk along main street for a bit and see what kind of music they would be having downtown.  And we walked Main Street down to the Square and then up the street to mom's house. It was a pleasant, albeit slow, walk.  And after getting her home, I proceeded to here.

I got online for a bit, and then watched some TV while I was online as well.  After a bit, I went to bed, read some and then to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 177

POLT

No comments: