Sunday, August 02, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 214),,,

Chapter 8, Page 1...

Welcome to August, the worst month of the year.  Saturday morning, I got up and to work just about on time.  I didn't start out with that many new clients to interview, but they kept arriving.  And I'm pretty sure it was still a full moon, cause like almost every single one of the eight of them had some sort of....issue.  What fun.

After work, I stopped by mom's because she had gotten me two 12 packs of Diet Snapple with Lemon, buy one get one free.  So I got 24 bottles for $13,99.  Nice.  I told her we'd go get something to eat tomorrow for lunch and I'd buy, and that's would make it up to her.  She also gave me some of her homemade bread.

I came home and did ab-so-freakin-lutely nothing.  Not a thing. I did watch some TV.  I did read my book.  I did get online and waste time.  I did very little else.  Until I went to bed, read and then to sleep.

For lunch, at work, we had meatloaf and a big baked potato (carbs).  In the evening, I went to Hardee's and used a coupon to get two big roast beef sandwiches (carbs in the buns) and medium curly fries (more carbs).  And in the evening, while watching tv, I munched out on some snack mix I have here made up of chocolate covered caramel bits (carbs), cashews (carbs), peanuts (carbs), and m&m pieces (yet more carbs).  And even though it was cooler than earlier in the week, I did not take a walk.  I do NOT expect my blood sugar to be anywhere near a good level tomorrow.

Blood Sugar Level: 177

No comments: