Sunday, August 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 242)...

Chapter 8, Part 29...

Saturday, I got up and to work without a problem.  I spent the morning taking care of the new clients, but then, in the afternoon, I got some paperwork done and then, honestly, did nothing.  I was online, I was taking to co-workers. I pretty much just blew the entire last two to three hours of work.

After work, I went to Dericks.  He had wanted to get together Friday, but I already had plans with mom after work, so I went over this day after work.  And there was following some great bedtimesexxyfun.

On the way home, I stopped by Taco Bell for some supper.  I came home and ate it.  Then I started reading a new book, a new zombie apocalypse book.  But when I got on the computer, I started watching the Doctor Who episodes again on NetFlix.  I got all the way through it until the last two parter of the season.  I'm waiting to watch that all at once.  Still, I got to see two of my favorite episodes: "Midnight" and "Turn Left".

Following this, I went up to bed.  I read some and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: