Monday, August 31, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 243)...

Chapter 8, Page 30...

I got up a little later than normal Sunday.  Was just not feeling like getting up.  When I did, I showered, and dressed and came downstairs on the computer until mom came by.  She picked me up and we went to Hagerstown.

We went to Olive Garden to eat, and CVS for her to get some vitamins, and then Sam's for us both to get some things.  She drove back to my house to drop my things off and then we went up to the house.  There I helped her load up a few things still remaining there, and then I took a video of a walk through of the house.  Once done with that, I walked home.

I spent the rest of the day on the computer a bit, then I ended up taking a nap.  Also, I read fast and hard to finish the zombie apocalypse book.  I didn't really want to be reading it after dark.  Silly, I know, but that's how I am: Okay reading that stuff when the sun's up, but I get freaked out at every little noise if I read it after dark.  And so, yeah, I got the book finished. It was only 198 pages, that's why I managed to get it done in just a day.

After this I had a ham steak for supper and then got on the computer and waited until the new Fear The Walking Dead came on.  I watched that, and then went to bed, where I read some of my new book, and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: