Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 328)...

Chapter 11, Page 23...

Monday, I got up about 910, a little early for me on a day off.  But that's cause I had plans.  I showered, dressed and headed out.  I went to Derick's, as we had planned the night before.

Since it was almost my birthday, he said, he had my birthday present for me.  When I got to his apartment door, it was open slightly.  I went in and to his bedroom, and there he lay, naked and waiting on the bed.  Niiice.  And the bedtimesexxyfun was...well it's always good, but this time, it was just a little better.  And more fun than usual.  And it was a great present.

After this, I returned home, I had errands to run.  I went to the Post Office to mail something, to the Credit Union to deposit some money, to Hallmark to get my cards for December, back to the Post Office for Christmas stamps (that I forgot the first time), to the grocery store for some supplies and then home.  I got some food off the hot bar at the grocery store and ate that.

Then I settled in on the couch and started watching House Of Cards.  I finished the series that afternoon.  Quite a show, man.  Not as good as The West Wing for political stuff, but really good in a different way.  Very enjoyable, I highly recommend it.

Following this show, I watched the Monday Night Football pregame show, then Supergirl (a much less captivating show than House of Cards), and then switched back to watch a bit of the game.

I went to bed, read a little bit and then turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: