Thursday, October 20, 2016

Remember when we used to babysit your brother....

Last night, Mr. And Mrs. A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking both went to see a Melissa Etheridge concert in DC.  They weren't going to get home until late.  So, several weeks ago, ALCMDPP asked me if I would watch the girls that night.  I said no problem.  And it wasn't.

Mrs. ALCMDPP had already made supper I only had to put it in the over.  We watched some TV then we ate.  We watched some of a Flintstones movie, and then watched "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".  When it was over at 8:30, it was time for the girls to get to bed, I then just watched the Debate and the after debate chatter until the parents got home about 11:30.  

I then came home and was up until about 2AM watching the after debate talking heads.

I knew they were good, well-behaved girls.  But when it was time to eat, they all helped set the table.  When we were done eating, they all helped clear the table.  They sat and watched the things we were watching on TV without being rambunctious or hyper.   And went it was time for bed, I only told them once, there was no whining, no arguing, no complaining, off they went.  Such great girls.

Of course though, I took several pics:

The three girls I was with last night (three kids and two dogs).

Daisy, the one time she was on my lap.

And Daisy again, sitting next to the chair and looking adorable.

POLT

No comments: