Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Well, I'm still on the old computer.  It's slow and quirky...reminds me of why I ordered the new one. 

 Anyway, my friend was over tonight and looked at it.  When he put it back together and turned it on....it came on!  Which is more than happened for me last night.  He says I fixed it myself last night....but of course, with his help over the phone.

But it was still running very slowly, so he suggested basically restoring it to the original settings, but while retaining my pictures and documents and such.  He's never led me wrong so far, so I said sure.  So that's what we're doing now: resetting it.  

Now sure how this is gonna work out in the end, but eh, it's what we're doing.  I guess I'll have an idea tomorrow morning when I get up and check it.

*SIGH*

Gotta love computers....when they work.....

I'll keep you guys updated, as I can.

POLT

No comments: