Monday, January 16, 2017

So, as this is the 16th of January, and the month has 31 days, we're halfway through the month.

In this half month, I have, because of holidays, days off and being sick, worked just two days.  I have just started my fifth book of the month (again, because being laid up from sickness over the last 10-12 days, I've had little to do but read some days).  I have had sex three times each with a different guy, but have not had any since the 4th of the month.  I have filled up Belle's tank with gasoline just once.  Again, because of being sick, I have showered just 9 of those 16 days, and shaved even less of those days, even though I don't know the exact amount.  Including those two days at work, I believe I have been outside my house for more than one hour at a time just six of those days.  I have only been to three of my physical therapy appointments.

Hopefully, all that will change now.  I still have a cough and am moving things around in my lungs, and my head is still somewhat congested, I do feel better.  Not totally back to health, but much MUCH better than last week this time.  I am going back to work tomorrow, and right now, I'm looking forward to it (although I'm sure that will change within an hour or two of actually being there).  I am getting my cut-n-color tomorrow.  I am going to physical therapy after work Wednesday and Thursday.  All these things mean getting up and out of the house, and out and about.  Which I definitely need to do.

I've washed all the blankets I keep on the and around the couch, to disinfect them.  I will change my bedsheets here in a bit to get fresh clean sheets on and not have the flu infested ones on anymore. 


I will feel better tomorrow. and better still the day after tomoroow.  

Onwards and upwards!

POLT

No comments: