Saturday, February 25, 2017

I've got books lining my shelves, day and night...

I received and email from Awesome Books yesterday.  They're a UK based book company and they partner with Amazon (or B&N I forget which).  When I order my Doctor Who books from one of those two companies (or maybe both), I end up getting them from Awesome Books.  They're pretty cheap but in good condition, and I can't use my B&N discounts on them, since the books are coming from B&N directly.

Well, when I saw the email from Awesome Books directly, informing me that I could get 10% off my entire order (!) I jumped at the chance !  I ordered the remaining five Doctor Who books I don't have.  After I get these books, the only ones I won't have are any new ones published.  (Now I still need to read quite a few of these, but at least I'll have them all)

So, tonight I bought the following books:

Doctor Who: The Eyeless, by Lance Perkin
Doctor Who: The Judgement Of The Judoon, by Colin Brake
Doctor Who: Prisoner of The Daleks, by Trevor Bexondale
Doctor Who: The Taking Of Chelsea 426, by David Llewellyn
Doctor Who: Autonomy, by Daniel Blythe

And these are the yearly totals so far:

Jan 21: 2 books for $5.26, average of $2.63 per book
Jan 26: 2 books for $21.14, average of $10.57 per book
     Total: 4 books for $26.40, average of $6.60 per book
Feb 20: 2 books for $14.57, average of $7.29 per book
     Total: 6 books for $40.97, average of $6.83 per book
Feb 25: 5 books for $18.22, average of $3.64 per book
     Total: 11 books for $59.19, average of $5.38 per book

POLT

No comments: