Monday, April 24, 2017

It's the weekend, and those freaks are coming.....

My weekend....

Friday night, after work and taking a walk when I got home, I made supper. Then, I waited.  A friend of mine had asked me to be available to help her with a scavenger hunt she was organizing through her church.  All I needed to do was to be home and wait for teams to come by and get my signature. It sounded like fun, so I said sure.  But, all that showed up was one team.  Still, it was fun to be a part of it.

Saturday was work, as always.  But after work was something entirely new.  VUBOQ was up and Cabin Of Ill Repute.  He had called me about getting some supper.  And so after work, I headed off to Berkeley Springs WV.  Never been there before, never figured I go there, but hey, new experiences right?

The town is the county seat, but didn't look at that big.  I checked Google, it's population is 624.  No that's not a misprint, 624 people!  crazy small!

Anyway, we ate a place called Tari's Cafe.  Great food, big portions, tasteful decor, and of course, as always with VUBOQ, fascinating conversations.  After the meal, I came home and hung out here watching the new Doctor Who episodes.  I was expecting a gentleman caller, but that fell through.

Much to my surprise, though, it turned out that Cam was going to be free at midnight.  Even though most Saturdays I'm in bed by midnight, I got myself together and headed over to his place.  I was tired, but kept thinking how, 20 years ago when I was going to the gay bar every Saturday, I'd not even leave the house until 11, and be there until I closed the bar at 2AM.  So I thought, shit, I did it then, I could certainly do this now.  And so I did.

I ended up staying with Cam until about 230am.  And it's such fun.  He's such a nice guy, and we have a great passionate time together, and even some pleasant conversation around the bedtimesexxyfun. .  I didn't really want to leave, and he said he didn't want me to either, but we both had stuff to do the next day, so after a lot of kisses right as his door, I left and came home.

I only slept for like 6 hours before I got up, slowly woke up and got myself ready and then drove out to mom's.  We went to Chambersburg for lunch and a bit of shopping.  When I got back home, I did some laundry, did some reading, took a walk.  I got a call from Derick.  He had accidentally left two bracelets the least time he was here and wanted to come get them.  Which he did.  And naturally, while he was here, there was some bedtimesexxyfun.  After he left, I pretty much just hung out and watched TV and stuff.

This morning, I got up in time to get ready and go to physical therapy.  Following this, I came home and waited.  I had made arrangements for a gentleman caller.  We shall call him F, and he and I got together a few weeks ago.  This time, he came to my place.  I dont think I mentioned him before: Hispanic, 5'5, 130, and sexy as all get out!  And luckily, he's attracted to bug guys like me.  So anyway, he was here, and man, was it incredible.  Cuddling, conversation, bedtimesexxyfun, we even napped for a short bit while we held each other.  After 3 hours, he left.  But we've decided to try to make this a weekly thing, it's something we'd both greatly enjoy.  So we'll see if we can make that happen.

And that, kids, was my rather eventful weekend!  I'm tired, ready for bed, even though it's only 930, but still, I'm satisfied and contented.

Or course tomorrow starts my work week, so there's plenty of opportunity for the contentedness to go away.....

POLT

No comments: