Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I thought I was over this Sunday.  Even had lunch with mom, she made broiled haddock, fried potatoes and steamed veggies.  But as the afternoon wore on, and it turned to evening, my stomach was getting more rumbley....making me queasy.

And all day Monday, while I wasn't really nauseous, I was...well yeah, queasy.  Didnt feel good all day.

But today, since I've only been to work 2.5 days so far this year, I was DETERMINED to get to work...even if I didn't stay all day.  To at least get some things accomplished.  And so, despite the queasiness, off to work I went.  Minus my coffee.  I haven't had coffee sine Thursday morning (cause when I was violently vomiting Thursday afternoon, I could taste coffee coming back up.  And while I WILL have coffee again, I just want to make sure my stomach's better.

So for breakfast, I had tea and my oatmeal.  And I still felt the same.  The soda machine in the lobby has ginger ale, so I got one of those, and as I drank it, I started feeling better. I had taken a can of coup in for lunch, but I was just tired of the same canned soup.  So for lunch, I went out to Panera and got their chicken noodle soup and half a sandwich.  And both were delectable!  Oh my God, their soup was SOOO much better than the canned soup.  It filled me up and warmed me up and I felt back to normal.  And have ever since!  


Even here around the house, I don't feel all....draggy and worn out and shit.  I feel back to normal. (course I kinda felt that way Sunday for a while, so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.  We'll see how it goes over night).  But maybe, hopefully, I'm FINALLY over this crap.

And so, yeah, that's why I didn't really post yesterday or today much.  Resting.  And reading.

POLT

No comments: