Saturday, March 17, 2018

You say it's your birthday....

Today, March 17th, is Mama Polt's 75th birthday!  This saint has been walking the earth for 75 years!

Mom with her dog Angel and her brother dog Bella when she was dog-sitting Bella for a few days.


Mom dressed up as a bunny for Easter when she went to the old folk's home to put on a show for the residents there.

Mom dressed as a little girl in the Christmas skit she and I put on one year with her singing I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

Mom and I with the flowers I got her for Mother's Day one recent year, all smiles.

And from just last year, mom holding the newest member of our family Jae-Lynn.

And Mom on her birthday a few years ago.  The cupcakes and flowers are my surprise gifts to her, the green outfit, the balloon, and the shamrock glasses are all hers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

POLT

No comments: