Saturday, April 08, 2017

Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot, like you.....

A few weeks ago, on a Saturday at work, I got all the important stuff done by noon.  I had papers to shuffle around, but I decided those could wait until the next week.  I took four hours leave and then came home.

I wasn't here too long before I got a message from this guy JW.  I follow him on Snapchat and Instagram.  He's local and a cutie and I enjoy the stuff he posts and I've left him a few comments on both.  But I never hit him up on any hookup site, even though I've seen him there.  And then, this day, he messaged me.


We chatted a bit, and then I revealed I knew him from those social media.  He said he likes I comments I leave.  And we chatted some more.  And eventually, he asked about getting together, so I told him to come on over.  He's 26, 5'11, 165, black, and a tight little ass.  We had some pretty amazing bedtimesexxyfun.  Lots of fun and he was very playful.  We both said we wanted to play again sometime, but I'm leaving it up to him, since he's got the busier schedule, but he did contact me about three times since then, we just couldn't get things coordinated.


Tomorrow, if I haven't mentioned it yet, FDot is coming to visit for a week.  This should be a fun week!  But today, at work, when I got there, there was only 1 new person who needed an intake.  So I got him finished and then decided to just take the rest of the day off.  It was 10:00.  And so I did.

I came home, cleaned up the spare bedroom, took the sheets off and threw them in the washer.  Then I made lunch, ate it, and read some.  Then, in checking Grindr, I saw I had a message, from Cam.  Cam and I had been chatting for probably a year, on and off, trying to have a hookup and not being able to do so.  Today, are schedules worked.  So, over I went.  Cam is black, 25, 5'9 (although I think he might be taller) and weighs 225, but it's all muscle.  He's been going to the gym for a few years and it shows.  And in a few years, he hopes to enter a bodybuilding competition.  Man, does he have the body!  But in addition, he's a fun guy.  There was bedstimesexxyfun, but also, we cuddled and talked and laughed and chatted and stuff.  I had a very enjoyable time.  And we've mentioned getting together again sometime soon, I look forward to that.

So, the moral to the story here is, apparently, when I take off work early on a Saturday, I get to hook up with a hot black guy in this 20's I've never met in person before.  I kinda like this moral....and trying to figure out how much leave I have to take off how many Saturdays!

POLT

No comments: