Thursday, April 20, 2017

The truth is I never left you (Part 81)...


TRUTH In The Time Of tRump!


Yep, that's about right.  Ya know, when people look back on this from years in the future, anyone still alive is gonna have some explaining to do, if they voted for tRump.

Reminds me of how, after getting up bogged down in Iraq and then totally fucking up the Katrina repsonse, and THEN, allowing the economy to fall into it's worst economic downturn since The Great Depression, it was nearly impossible to find a single person who voted to George W. Bush.  I am convinced a similar thing is going to happen with tRump.  But it won't take 8 years like with Bushie.

And believe you me, I am not going to let a single tRump voter EVER forget they are responsible for putting this.....creature into the Oval Office.  Oh no, I will constantly remind them.   As often as they complain about how bad something is going, I'm going to enjoy reminding them they are partially responsible for that bad thing happening.  And I'll probably giggle a little bit at their discomfort.

POLT

No comments: