Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Did post last night because I had other plans.  My cousin Jaime came down with her two sons, Tereek and Javion.  We went to the Waynesburger for supper and then down the street to the Waynesboro Theater (my first time there) to see The Black Panther.

It was a fun evening, for everyone involved, I think.  The movie is okay.  I'm not raving about it, but it was entertaining.  It was certainly better than the first two Thor movies, and at least one of the Iron Man movies, and the second Guardians Of The Galaxy movie.  It's a step above Doctor Strange.  It's not a Captain America; Civil War, or either of the Avengers movies, but, as I said, we entertained and enjoyed it.


Tereek, Jaime, Javion and me at The Waynesburger.


Inside the theater, the movie poster and I.

POLT

No comments: