Saturday, October 28, 2017

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luthor (Part 716)...

Superhero Anydays

Today we have the most of the membership of the Legion Of Super-Heroes.


I'm gonna do my best here....roughly in rows, left to right, bottom to top.
Row 1: Matter-Eater Lad, Shadow Lass, Invisible Kid II, Ultra Boy, Superboy, Phantom Girl, Element Lad, Timber Wolf, Polar Boy
Row 2: Karate Kid, Star Boy, Invisible Kid I, Duo Damsel (both her bodies), Chameleon Boy, Bouncing Boy
Row 3: Dream Girl, Light Lass, Lighting Lad, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Ferro Lad, White Witch, Chemical King, Blok
Row 4: Tyroc, Sun Boy, Mon-El, Princess Projectra
Row 5: Dawnstar, Wildfire, Colossal Boy with Shrinking Violet in his right hand, Supergirl, Brainiac 5
********************
Today we have Captain America mask and shield, with a torn shirt and a sticker on his pec.


POLT

No comments: