Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I would not sell my collection, for if I did, I would die (Part 29)...

Today In The History Of Polt's Comic Book Collection

Today we travel by 25 years to May, 1993, and Excalibur #65.


I honestly don't remember this specific issue, but I LOVED Excalibur.  It was an offshoot of the X-Men but the team was based in Britain.  It was made up of two of my favorite members from the X-Men: Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.  It also had UK's own hero Captain Britain and his shape shifting girlfriend Meggan, as well as the child of Cyclops and Jean Grey from another universe: Rachel Summers.

It was an eclectic group, doing all sorts of eclectic things, especially The Cross Time Caper: a several issue story arc through different parallel universes.  And it was drawn through a large portion of it's run by the always great Alan Davis!

A quirky, unique, fun read!

POLT

No comments: