Wednesday, February 27, 2019

So, not sure if I mentioned this earlier or not, but I was in training Monday, Tuesday and today.  And after today, through various means and statuses of leave, I won't return to work until this coming Tuesday.  I'll basically be having nine days total in a row out of the office, but only six not even at work.

Yippee.

I have nothing planned.  Again, Yippee.  I just want to lay around and relax and recover and do nothing.  And I'm sure that's ALL I'll do.


But I decided, since the last season of Game Of Thrones starts in about six weeks, that I'd binge the first seven seasons to get all caught up on what's going on.  And so, that's what I've started doing: I'm in the second episode of the first season!

Yippee.

Now, back to the show......

POLT

No comments: