Sunday, June 28, 2020

I've got books lining my shelves day and night....

Books 2020

I've not been good with keeping up with this....or really with buying books either.  Since I'm not going anywhere, the only time I get books are when I order them.  Well in the last couple months I've ordered four of them:

Real Queer America: LGBT Stories From Red States, by Samantha Allen
You Brought Me The Ocean, by Alex Sanchez & Julie Morah
Latitudes & Attitudes, by Michael Weiss
Clustering Of America, by Michael Weiss

I dont have the actual dates I bought them, so I'll just say I bought them all today.  And these are this year's total:

March 30: 5 books for $3.75, average of $.75 each
June 28: 4 books for $65.18 average of $16.30 each
     Totals: 9 books for $68.93, average of 13.79 each

POLT

No comments: