Monday, February 22, 2021

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luther (Part 1897)...

 Superhero Anydays

Today we have two of the most powerful members of Earth-2's, WWII, JSA membership.


Wonder Woman and The Flash.
********************
And today we also have a tshirt that's pretty awesome, and I wouldn't mind having myself.  It's got a saying used in Marvel comics in the 1970s :Make Mine Marvel.  And it's surrounded by the headshots of some of the popular Marvel characters in the 1970s.


Clockwise form top we have: The Hulk, Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Thor, The Vision, Black Widow, Power Man, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Daredevil, The Wasp, Captain America and Spider-Man

And I just now realized, as typing the names, that they are also characters in the Marvel movie universe and the Netflix TV shows.

POLT

No comments: