Thursday, November 25, 2021

We gonna sip Bicardi like it's your birthday.....

 So, today I turn 54.


I've made 54 trips around the sun. 

But if I lived on Mercury, in the same amount of time, I would have just turned 224 years old.

On Venus, in the same amount of time, I would be 88 years old.

On Mars, in the same amount of time, I'd be on 29 years old.

On Jupiter, in the same amount of time, I'd be 4.5 years old.

On Saturn, in the same amount of time, I'd be 1.9 years old.

On Uranus, in the same amount of time, I'd be .64 years old aka 8 months.

And on Neptune, in the same amount of time, I'd be .33 years old, aka 4 months. 

But of course, it'd be a little difficult to blow out the candles on the birthday cake, or light them for that matter, due to, ya know, the lack of air.

Anyway, if anyone's looking to buy a late birthday gift, I'll take one of these.  Or a dozen.


POLT

No comments: