Sunday, February 19, 2023

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luther (Part 2431)....

 Superhero Anydays

It's quite possible I posted this before, but I don't care. It's definitely worth reposting.   It's the cover of issue #197 of the Justice League Of America.  It's one of the annual team-ups between Earth-1's JLA and Earth-2's JSA vs the Secret Society Of Super-Villains.


In the back: Firestorm (JLA), Hawkman (JSA), Johnny Thunder and his Thunderbolt (JSA)
Front Row: Flash (JSA), Hourman (JSA), Black Canary (JLA), Superman (JSA), Atom (JLA), Wonder Woman (JLA) and Batman (JLA)

And also they're showing the back of the heads of a few of the villains: Killer Frost, I think next is Signalman, Ultra-Humanite and Psycho-Pirate.

And this amazing cover is done by the Maestro George Perez.
********************
And today we also have some Invincible cosplay. 


POLT

No comments: