Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big beefy bouncers out to reveal us...

I had a pretty sweet early evening, but seeing as how I'm not the kiss and tell type....

Oh who the hell am I trying to kid? Of COURSE I'm the kiss and tell type!

There's this guy I've been talking to online. he's from my own small hometown. He's 28 and an EMT, and thusly, I shall call him EMT. (originality is my strong suit).

Anyways, EMT's pretty sure he's gay, but has only fooled around with another guy once when they were both drunk. He mentioned having a young son, so I figured he's pretty much been only with women. I swear I didn't entice him, I was only supportive of him. Offering advice, and telling him he wasn't weird or strange, and to think things out clearly, that sorta thing. I had given him my phone number last week, and we talked a few times on the phone.

Earlier tonight, he called me. When I said hello, all he said to me was, "I'm ready. And I want my first 'real' time to be with you."

Yeah, I know!

I asked him if he was sure, he said he was. I told him to come over, but I told him we'd only do what he wanted, as fast as he wanted, and we'd stop anytime he said so. I think he was hanging up the phone as he was saying goodbye and going out the door.

We had never seen each other, so I was quite surprised when I did see him. I knew he was a big beefy guy. He had described himself like a linebacker. And he kinda was, but different. Firstly, I'm 6'1", he was at least three inches taller than me! That's rare. And he did have something of a belly, but nothing like I thought. And his biceps and shoulders...my GOD, they were like boulders. His head was shaved and frankly, he looked like a guy in a movie who'd be a mafia bodyguard, or hitman, or the big lumpy stupid one of a duo, if you know what I mean.

I did not expect him to be as gentle as he was. Or to like kissing as much as he did. Or to be as passionate as he was. Or to be as cuddly. Frankly, I was impressed...not only for his limited skills, but in his enthusiasm as well. Big beefy guys really aren't my type (as should be evident from all the photos I post here), but I found him very sexy and attractive.

I'll go into no more detail (this IS an R-Rated blog after all), other than to say a great time was had by all. And I had to clean a portion of the wall above my headboard (*snicker*).

This is the closest photo I could find to him...but his hair was closer cropped, and lighter, and his belly was bigger, and his neck wider, but this is pretty close.



It was only as we were getting dressed that his phone rang. He blushes and says, "Oops, the wife."

Oh, girlfriend, I KNOW!

He talked to her a few minutes and then hung up and didn't mention her again. Honestly, I've been 'the other woman' before with fuckbuddies once or twice, and it's nothing I'm proud of, but I'm not really ashamed either. I mean it is what it is. This time, though, it surprised me, cause he never mentioned a wife. I mean, since he mentioned a son, I knew there was a woman somewhere, but frankly, I thought it was an ex-girlfriend, or fling in the past, or what have you.

Much to my surprise, I was thrown for a loop and still am even now. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this. I know what I SHOULD do...but I also know what I probably WILL do. *SIGH* I am what I am and it is what it is, and that's the way it is.

But still, all in all, it was great evening!

POLT Listening to "Let's Fall In Love" by Alanis Morisette

"He slipped on a patch of ice." "He was decapitated." "....It was a very icy patch." - Margaret Blaine, Dr. Who

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there and did that even though I knew I prob shouldn't. I understand completely. Just don't get "attached" :-)

tornwordo said...

Have fun for the ride but don't fall in love! Great story.

Anonymous said...

Dishonest, to both you and her!