Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An utterance, information, dont mince words (Part 132)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1. Ever Googled a date, a potential date or an ex? No, but I have Googled a few ex's. Just to see if they're in jail or wanted by the cops.
2. Do you gossip? I'm a gay man over 40, isn't it a given?
3. How many people do you completely trust? My mother, a few friends. Less than 10 total.
4. Have you ever had sex in car? The backseat, the frontseat, on the hood, and while I was driving. I guess only the trunk is left uniniated.
5. What is your best flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact? Throwing out a little double entrendre whilst gently touching the lad's arm or shoulder, laughing slowly and deeply and saying more with my eyes than I do with my words tends to work best.
Bonus (as in optional): How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period? Four. But with myself, it's about Eight or Nine. Oh, to be young again.

POLT Listening to "Aura" by The Church

Sybil...Sybil....Sybil....SHUT UP! - Simon Cowell, American Idol auditions

3 comments:

Tam said...

Hmmm. Mark was mentioning getting in your trunk. ;-)

Craig said...

EIGHT OR NINE? Goodness gracious! I usually need to stop at 3.

Polt said...

Well we ARE talking about a 24 hour period, so that includes an 8 hour sleep period, and a few naps. :)

HUGS...