Monday, September 26, 2016

Just another bale of hay, and the horses pass....

Mom and I have been talking about finally going to a corn maze.  We've been mentioning doing this for five years or more, and it never occurred.

But this year, we're really gonna try.  I already looked up places close by.  I mentioned it to my cousin about going along and taking her two sons (aged 12 & 10) along.  It's something they would enjoy.  So it looks like this might happen this year finally.

But every time we talked about it this weekend, for some reason, I could NOT properly pronounce "bales of hay".  Every time, it came out "hales of bay".  And even today, when mom and I talked again on the phone, I said once again, "hales of bay".   

Got no idea where that's coming from, but I hope it stops. It's a smidge embarrassing to repeat the same mistake over and over again.

POLT

No comments: