Monday, October 16, 2017

The object of my desire, I'm walking on a wire (Part 100)...

Walks 2017

This afternoon, about 12:30 I realized I needed some things from the grocery store, but I also needed to walk.  So, instead of going to Martin's the store I usually go to, I walked to Save-A-Lot.  According to my app, I walked 2.04 miles.....but I don't believe it was anywhere near that far.  The app doesn't do a great job indoors, and I think it went a lil cuckoo while I was in there and had me moving all OVER the store in very fast fashion.    I'll list the amounts the app said, but I don't believe it's accurate.

Today I walked 2.04 miles in 37 minutes.



See all that chaos down in the lower left corner?  Yeah, that's me moving around inside the store.
********************
Seen on today's walk: A perfectly formed cube of something, about three inches on a side, laying in the street.  It might have been foam, I didn't get down and look at it close enough to actually determine.


POLT

No comments: