Saturday, June 29, 2019

I would not sell my collection, for if I did, I would cry (Part 42)...

Today In The History Of Polt's Comic Book Collection

Today we're going all the way back to June 1974 and Justice League Of America #111!


I wasn't collecting titles each month at this time (I was only 7 years old for God's sake!), but would buy the comics off the rack with the coolest covers.  And I must have thought this was THE coolest cover, because my weekly allowance was only a dollar, and this one cost 60 cents!  That means, this would be the only one I could get that week. Course, it DID have THREE stories in it, one original (with the Injustice Gang, and their first appearance!  LOVED THEM!), one from the JLA comics in the 60s, and one from the Golden Age, back int eh 1940s!

SO MUCH for just 60 cents!  Ahhhh, the good old days.

POLT

No comments: