Monday, March 29, 2021

 I just realized earlier today that it has been an entire year since I've sat down and eaten inside a restaurant.

Mom and I to a restaurant and ate the Sunday before St. Patrick's Day, and then the lockdown at her community started that Monday, and since then....no restaurants.

Oh, I've eaten FROM restaurants, I've gotten all kinds of take out, mostly local places: Waynesburger, Montezumas, Parlor House, China King, Cafe del Sol, and I've eaten a couple times each at the chain places, McDonalds, Wendy's Burger King, KFC, Hardees, etc.   But I've taken them all home and eaten them here. 

I don't know how long it will be until I DO eat inside a restaurant next, but it's crazy to me it's been a year.  It seems like it's been so much shorter....but so much longer at the same time. 

POLT

No comments: