Sunday, July 16, 2023

Appreciate, then you can...ring my bell (Part 49)....

 Perez Appreciation Post

I think I posted something like this before, but dammit, I don't care, it's just too glorious to not repost.  

Back in the early 80s, The Maestro George Perez drew a postcard set of the Justice League Of America members.  I actually managed to buy a set when they came out, somehow, somewhere, don't know know when, or where, but I got them.  And then, when I moved into the apartment in the late 90s, I got a large framed poster and put all of them into it.  I think that's in the basement now.  It was nothing like this one, which looks professionally framed. 


Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, 
Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman & Hawkwoman, The Atom
Martian Manhunter, Elongated Man (holding a photo of his wife Sue), Zatanna, Red Tornado and Firestorm

At the bottom is one card with the four new members who joined when the JLA became the "Detroit League": Steel, Gypsy, Vibe, and Vixen

Damn, but all these cards are just gorgeous!

POLT

No comments: