Monday, April 01, 2024

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 940)...

 MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

As it's April Fool's Day, today we have Hot Shirtless Guys and WTF??????

WTF kinda armor/fashion is this? 

WTF happened to the handlebars? 

Again, armor?  Fashion?  WTF?  
(at least there's a zipper for...easy access)

WTF, a penguin cape?

There is a LOT going on here, and I don't know WTF any of it means!

WTF, is this an athletic cup?  But doesn't it look fur lined?  So what's it used for?  Course, when you look like him, I'm not gonna complain about him wearing it.  But he better have a LOT of sunscreen handy!

Um,,,,WTF?  

WTF?  That's not really the proper use for duct tape. 
(and I hope to God, they've shaved themselves smooth underneath!)

WTF is this?  A Vulcan vampire?  An Elf with teeth deformaties? 

WTF?  Leather, gay, Rudolph? 

WTF?  Mickey Mouse became human-ish? 

WTF?  That's NOT the way you're supposed to wear that.....

WTF?  I guess when you run out of razors, you gotta improvise.

WTF kinda undies are those? 

WTF?  Sports bra for men?  One strapped leather harness for gays?   

POLT

No comments: