Friday, November 25, 2016

Forty nine reasons, all in a line....

So, yeah, today....I turn 49 years old.

*SIGH*

I DID find out that Chris Claremont shares my birthday, albeit in 17 years before me.  Chris Claremont is the writer of the Uncanny X-Men, who made them what they are.  So that's pretty cool.

Lyndon Johnson was president when I was born, November 25th, 1967.
"Incense And Pepperments" by The Strawberry Alarm Clock was #1 on the Billboard chart.
"The Producers" by Mel Brooks was the most popular movie that day.
A gallon of gas cost about 31 cents a gallon.
The Batman TV show was pretty popular.

I guess 49 is not such a bad thing.
Alaska is the 49th state.
Nightwind was the 49th member of the Legion of Superheroes
The New York Yankess won the 49th World Series
Prince William will be, in time, the 49th British Monarch since 1066.
Saint Gelasius was the 49th Pope, serving from 492-496.
Indium discovered in 1863, is the 49th element on the periodic table

So yeah, I suppose it's not so bad.  Just another day.

POLT

No comments: