Saturday, February 18, 2017

Last Sunday, A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking and I went to Annapolis.  He grew up there and the plan was to show me around where he grew up and then go walk around downtown Annapolis.  But of course it rained, so that kinda put a damper on the walkabout.  But he DID show me where abouts he grew up.

Then we went to a local Mall.  We walked through it, checking out some stores and not buying anything until we were ready to leave.  We bought some things in Nordstrom....just to say a big Fuck You to tRump by shopping in the store that discontinued his daughter's shoe and clothing line.  I got three pairs of socks, he got a cashmir sweater for his wife.  And I made sure I was waited on by this very feminine and yet VERY sexy and adorable guy who worked there. I think his name was Andre, although I'm not positive, but he was cute as hell, and had a great smile that I got to see when I told him I was shopping at Nordstrom just because tRump was an ass.


After this, we headed home, but stopped on the way at a BBQ joint to get something to eat.  The food was okay, but I think the Black Hog restaurant that he took me to last year was better.

At any rate, of COURSE, I took pics.

Here we are, on our way! (ALCMDPP is driving, even though he's slouching and not looking like hes doing anything but sitting there)

Entering the store.

A map of the shopping mall.

In the Lego store, we found the Lego Darth Vader.

In an FYE, I found a Michonne Walking Dead Action Figure.

In Nordstrom, while waiting for maybe-Andre to wait on me, I found ANOTHER purple hippopotamus!  I should have gotten it for mom.

The bad holding my purchases!

And my purchases: Three sets of socks.  I'll probably never wear them, but who cares? Fuck tRump!  Also, they were supposed to be 3 for $30 but when I checked the receipt coming I saw I was charged full price for all three.  And again, I didn't care, because, Fuck tRump!

POLT

No comments: