Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The object of my desire, I'm walking on a wire (Part 107)...

Walks 2017

Yesterday (I forgot to post this last night), when I got home from work, I paid a few bills and then walked to the Post Office to mail them.  After that, I walked to the Waynesburger down Main Street.  It was dusk, and the storefronts were lit up for Christmas, as was the Christmas tree, a very pretty walk.  At the Waynesburger, I got a bowl of chili to go.  And what goes best with chili?   A grilled cheese sandwich, with a slice of ham inside.  But I had no ham, cheese slices, or even bread at home.  So I walked to Rutters and ordered a grilled ham and cheese.  And then I came home and ate it.

But in all, I walked 1.35 miles in 27 minutes.


********************
Seen on a walk: The pedestrian park the town build downtown and decorated for Christmas.


POLT

No comments: