Wednesday, June 27, 2018

And I missed it AGAIN this year, but only by a couple days.  Nonetheless, join me in wishing Polt's Palace a very Happy Birthday!  (It was June 23rd).

The Palace is now 13 years old.  A teenager!  Oh, if my blog were my child, he'd have acne, hair popping up in unfortunately places, and be spending inordinate amounts of time in the shower.

And here it is, my very first post, from June 23, 2005!

Let's Start At The Very Beginning...

Well...hmm...okay, so this is blogging, huh? I just set everything up, and now...i really have no idea what to say. Funny how that works, isn't it? Oh I'm certain that in the future (the NEAR future one hopes) I'll be espousing all sorts of witty, pithy, and humorous posting, but for now...I've no idea what to say or do. Guess this will just be an introductory posting.

Go easy on me. I hadn't even READ a blog previously until, like a month ago. And here I am, blogging away. Anyway, when I think of something to say I'll post again. And knowing how opinionated I am, I'm certain that won't take too long.

Okay, well that's it for posting #1. Sad, pathetic little posting that it is. Next time, it'll be better.


It's crazy to think it's been that long that I've been doing this.  Damn near every day too.

God I need a life....

POLT

No comments: